Wheelock Real Estate
Wheelock is an unincorporated community inside of Robertson County that is located near Bryan, Texas, but is considered part of the Bryan-College Station Metro area.
Living in Wheelock
When you live in Wheelock, Texas, you’re close to main attractions in the Bryan-College Station area without sacrificing the quiet comforts of non-city living.
If going to museums is one of your favorite past times, then living in Wheelock will be perfect for you. Although there is no museum residing directly within the unincorporated community limits, there are several museums in the surrounding cities. You can enjoy attending museums such as
- Armstrong Browning Library in Waco, Texas
- Austin Steam Train Association in Cedar Park, Texas
- B-RI Railroad Museum in Teague, Texas
- George Bush Presidential Library and Museum in College Station, Texas
- Heritage Village Museum in Woodville, Texas
- Sam Houston Memorial Museum in Huntsville, Texas
- Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas
- Texas Prison Museum in Huntsville, Texas
- Texas Railroad and Heritage Museum in Temple, Texas
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame in Waco, Texas
If you have a taste for the finer things in life, you might also enjoy the wineries and vineyards around Wheelock, Texas that are technically located in College Station, such as Lone Hen Winery, Peach Creek Vineyards and Perrine Winery.
For a more traditional, laid back date night, you can visit one of theaters in the cities bordering Wheelock. The closest theaters to you will be Premiere Cinema Bryan + IMAX in Bryan, Texas and Cinemark Hollywood USA in College Station, Texas.
To satisfy your caffeine fix on your way into work or for a place to sip and enjoy your coffee on a weekend morning, you can visit one of these coffee shops near Wheelock, Texas:
- Dixie Café in Hearne, Texas
- Harvest Coffee Bar in Bryan, Texas
- Starbucks in Bryan, Texas
- Starbucks in College Station, Texas
- The Village Café and Art797 Gallery in Bryan, Texas
If you’re hoping to find a place where you can soak up the sun and work out all your pent-up energy, then maybe finding a nearby park would be best for you. You can take your pooch for a run, socialize with your neighbors or enjoy the scenery while taking a leisurely stroll on the trails. Here are some parks near Wheelock, Texas:
- Cameron Park Zoo in Waco, Texas
- Fanthrop Inn State Historic Site in Anderson, Texas
- Fairfield Lake State Park in Fairfield, Texas
- Fort Boggy State Park in Centerville, Texas
- Fort Parker State Park in Mexia, Texas
- Gibbons Creek Reservoir in Anderson, Texas
- Huntsville State Park in Huntsville, Texas
- Lake Somerville State Park in Ledbetter
- Washington-on-the-Brazos State Historic Site in Washington, Texas
In the way of additional creation, you can visit lakes, public golf courses and nature centers around Wheelock, Texas.
To satisfy your craving to swim, you can visit most of the state parks and take a dip in the lakes there. You can also visit Lakeside Icehouse at Lake Bryan in Bryan, Texas and Blue Bell Aquatic Center in Brenham, Texas.
If staying dry is more your cup of tea, you’re in luck: There are a surprising amount of golf courses around Wheelock for your to attend and enjoy a sunny afternoon:
- Bryan Golf Course in Bryan, Texas
- Copperas Hollow Country Club in Caldwell, Texas
- Hearne Municipal Golf Course in Hearne, Texas
- Jacksboro Country Club Golf Course in Jacksboro, Texas
- Oak Ridge Country Club in Madisonville, Texas
- Pebble Creek Country Club in College Station, Texas
- Raven Nest Golf Club in Huntsville, Texas
- Texas A&M University Golf Course in College Station, Texas
- Travis B Bryan Municipal Golf Course in Bryan, Texas
If you love bird-watching and spotting other woodland creatures, check out the Kleb Woods Nature Preserve in Tomball, Texas.
Whatever your interests, Wheelock is close to it all. Don’t sacrifice comfort for entertainment. Move into a home in Wheelock today.
Real Estate in Wheelock
Exploring real estate in Wheelock is an exciting opportunity because you can maintain a quiet lifestyle on your weeknights, but still be able to enjoy a night out on the weekends, thanks to attractions in neighboring towns.
Finding a listing in Wheelock can be difficult, because of the size of this cozy town, without the help of a trained realtor. Let us help you discover your dream home in Wheelock today. We can help you find a home that meets your price requirements and your living needs and desires. We can show you around until you find the home that speaks to you. Call us today at 979-693-0201.